Based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands I pay the bills by shooting films for large brands and listed corporate companies by the name of FoolProof Video Service. I love be trusted with huge responsibilities. Combining marketing, communications and creativity has always been key in the products I deliver. My work could be described as genuine, human, real, honest and sometimes even moving.
If all bills are payed I love to work on awesome side-projects. For example the ongoing documentary project Like Knows Like. I’m captivated by humans who give meaning to their lives and although there is no ‘truth’ in life I love to chase and explore it in writing, by taking photos and making films. In both commissioned and independent work, I love to collaborate.
Photo by Ike Edeani
Honors & Awards
* Nominee Pop Media Price 2010
* Film-award City of Utrecht – Dutch Film Festival 2009
* Audience-award – Go Short Inter. Film Festival 2009
* Bronze Egg – Film Front Festival 2009
* Audience-award – Shoot-Me Film Festival 2009